2008/04/13

I wanna quit coffee!

As a undergraduate, I was always sleep slept at the midnight, though I has had a lot of course an early class in the next morning.
In order to make me better listening in class and  more open eyes to see the board have a clear brain and not to fall asleep in the early class, I need used to  have a cup of coffee before attending the first class every day.
Four years past later, I graduately gradually became to a coffee addict!!

Once I forget to get a cup of coffee in the morning, I'll feel sleepy in for the rest of the day.
Even though I slept very well for seven to eight hours last night, I still feel drowsy during the day, like as if I need a nap.

I can’t ignore the energy boost that comes from caffeine. But However, I do notice the negative side effects when after I drink coffee.
Caffeine seems to make a mess of mess up my thougth thought process and reduce my ability to focus just right on the task in front of me I am engaged in.
Additionally, caffeine sometimes make makes my heart beat faster so that I can't concentrate in the class, that . That realy troubles me too.

According to the symptoms described above, I don’t think it’s a good idea to remain addicted to coffee throughout the year.
But first Hence, I should find another a substitute for coffee rather than go cold turkey.
Somebody suggests to It is suggested that I replace the coffee with green tea so that I still get the caffeine from tea to boost my energy, but not as much with a less degree.
I'll try and to break this habit to make me free from coffeine boost side effects.


--
I would really appreciate it if you could help me to improve my article.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment